e-Stewards has created a new designation – e-Stewards Committed – to brand company facilities that are on a strict path towards e-Stewards Certification. This designation is only available to fully owned facilities of an e-Stewards Processor in another country. It is expected to help global organizations better identify certified partners that are dedicated to responsible recycling. It will also encourage e-Stewards Certified Recyclers to expand their certification to other countries.
e-Stewards Committed facilities have not been audited by an independent, third-party auditor and are therefore not e-Stewards Certified at any time.
- e-Stewards Processor has to be e-Stewards Certified in one country at all times;
- e-Stewards Processor mentors fully owned facilities in other countries towards e-Stewards certification;
- e-Stewards Committed facilities seek to maintain e-Stewards compliance at all times and the e-Stewards Processor will disclose to the e-Stewards Administrator details about non-compliances, including a timeline when the non-compliance will be remedied. e-Stewards has the right to publish the non-compliance and timeline on its website;
- e-Stewards Processor performs internal audits to ensure e-Stewards conformance at all times for the e-Stewards Committed facilities;
- e-Stewards Processor or e-Stewards Committed facility has a contract with a CB for the auditing of the e-Stewards Committed facilities to show that the e-Stewards Processor is moving towards e-Stewards certification of the e-Stewards Committed facilities:
- e-Stewards Processor agrees to participate in the e-Stewards Performance Verification Program (GPS tracking and PV inspections) for each of the e-Stewards Committed facilities;
- Each e-Stewards Committed facility must be e-Stewards Certified within 2 years of the specific facility first declaring itself as e-Stewards Committed; and
- e-Stewards Processor shall have a link to these ground rules for all e-Stewards Committed facilities on its website. Licensee shall ensure that there is no confusion between e-Stewards Certified and e-Stewards Committed facilities.
Failure to comply with the e-Stewards Standard and the Ground Rules by the e-Stewards Processor or the e-Stewards Committed facility will result in the following:
- Licensee will provide Licensor with a detailed corrective action report documenting how Licensee will remedy its non-conformance and prevent future non-conformances.
- In case a non-conformity appears to amount to a Critical Non-Conformity (CNC), the e-Stewards CNC Policy applies and e-Stewards has the right to intervene under the CNC Policy. e-Stewards reserves its rights to revoke all of e-Stewards Processor’s e-Stewards Certifications under the CNC Policy if the non-conformity amounts to a Critical Non-Conformity.
e-Stewards Committed Facilities
Ingram Micro Services LLC:
40 Changi North Crescent, Changi, Singapore 499639
65 6298 0888
Sec. 37 Plot No. 527, Pace City-II, Industrial Area, Gurgaon Haryana 122001, India
91 98736 41876
Plot No. 1-4, Survey 5/2, 15th Km, Hosur Main Road, Bangalore 560 100, India
91 80 3028 2102
223 Jinyuan Road, Jiading, Shanghai, China
B2-2 Warehouse, Global Logistics Property Daxing Logistics park.Tianhe North Road
Daxing District, Beijing, China
7451 Nelson Rd, Richmond, BC V6W 1L7, Canada
88 Foster Cr., Mississauga, ON L5R 4A2, Canada
Gesworenhoekseweg 11, 5047 TM Tilburg, Netherlands
31 416 674 111
Finlan Rd, Middleton, Manchester M24 2GP, United Kingdom
44 7921 233570
16 Rue Joseph Cugnot, 60000 Beauvais, France
33 3 44 89 79 00
Calle 21 # 69B-06 Zona Industrial de Montevideo Bogotá – Colombia
57 1 7422759
Oscar R. Benavides 366, Urb. El Pino, San Luis.
51 1 2085500
Zona industrial O´Donnell Cuautitlán Nave OCPL 8 Carretera Tepotzotlán – La Aurora Km 1
Ex Hacienda San Miguel, C.P. 54716
Cuautitlán Izcalli, Estado de México
52 55 5263 6500