With the help of our generous sponsors, we are able to have a presence throughout E-Scrap. We will continue to spread the message that responsible recycling and refurbishing following the e-Stewards Standard is invaluable to companies, communities, and the environment. The e-Stewards program and staff express gratitude for all our sponsors, as well as all our certified e-Stewards for making this possible.
e-Stewards Only Panel
We will be hosting an e-Stewards only panel titled “The Latest on e-Stewards (Organized by e-Stewards)” presented by the following speakers:
- Jim Puckett, Executive Director of Basel Action Network, will discuss the new Version 4.0 of the e-Stewards Standard
- Bob Johnson, CEO of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID), will discuss NAID’s integration into the e-Stewards Standard
- Bill Morris, Founder of Blue Star Recyclers, will explain the newest e-Stewards IMPACT program
- Tricia Conroy, Executive Director of MRM E-Cycling Management, will share the perspective of an e-Stewards Enterprise
- Chris Kaasmann, Product Stewardship Manager of Samsung, will explain the benefits of EarthEye for Enterprises
e-Stewards Workshop Side Event
e-Stewards will also hold a workshop. A panel composed of e-Stewards Certified Recyclers and Refurbishers as well as e-Stewards Enterprises will tell the audience what e-Stewards means to them and answer any questions the audience may have. This panel will be followed by a happy ½ hour where attendees can network with Certified e-Stewards Recyclers and Enterprises, as well as e-Stewards staff, over a beer.
Thank you to the following e-Stewards Recyclers and Refurbishers for their sponsorship: