- 21 October 2019 — Opening of the 30-day comment period for e-Stewards Enterprises, Recyclers, CBs and ANAB
- 20 November 2019 — Opening comment period closes
- 6 January 2020 — Opening of the 21-day all public comment period.
- 25 February 2020 — Publish date of New Standard
Thank you for providing comments on the DRAFT V4.0 of the e-Stewards Standard. Please take note of the following:
- Deadline for all input: January 26th, 2020 by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time. Submit input online by clicking on the ‘Submit final comments’ button at the end of the form containing the draft standard and comment boxes. The submitter will receive an email confirming receipt of the comments.
- 1 company / 1 submission: Only one input form per company/agency will be accepted.
- Multiple sessions: As long as you submit your input by the January 26th deadline, you may provide comments on the standard in multiple sessions, saving your work to return and complete later. Every page has a ‘Save & Exit to Finish Commenting Later’ option.
Steps in the process:
Step 1: Access the comment form and DRAFT V4.0 of the e-Stewards Standard, and comment on any section(s) of the Standard.
Step 2: Once all of your comments have been written in the appropriate comment boxes, click on the ‘Submit final comments’ button to submit your comments on the DRAFT V4.0 of the e-Stewards Standard.
NOTE: If you experience any difficulties, please contact email@example.com